The Bungalow is specialised self catering accommodation in Pocklington, East Yorkshire. Sleeping 6 adults comfortably, with all the facilities you will need during your stay, we provide bedding and towels, a fully equipped kitchen, continental breakfast, tea coffee and and fresh milk.
The self catering accommodation includes:
- A king sized bedroom.
- Twin bedded room
- Bunk room
- Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave, toaster, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
- Living room with dining area, fire and TV with BT classic entertainment package.
- Bathroom with shower over bath serviced by a combination boiler
- Conservatory for sitting in the sun, bike storage or dog drying area.
- Patio area with furniture and BBQ stand
- Grassed dog proof garden
- Off road parking for 3 vehicles
Guests staying The Bungalow will have use of the entire space inside and out.
The Bungalow is situated right on the edge of Pocklington, on a quiet residential road, within walking distance of the KP golf club, town centre, restaurants, pubs, cinema and arts centre, public transport and the Madhyamaka meditation centre. There’s plenty to do in Pocklington.
Pocklington is on the route of several long-distance footpath and cycle trails and offers wonderful walking and cycling routes around the Yorkshire Wolds. York is a short car journey or bus ride away, and the east coast is also within easy reach.
We lived in Pocklington for over 20 years and loved it. Whether you are holidaying, visiting friends and relatives or simply passing through. We hope you enjoy your stay at The Bungalow self-catering Pocklington as much as we enjoyed living there.